AphoticAthanasyAphoticAthanasy

Main News Audio Reviews Stats 19 Fans

Project Becoming Project Becoming

I can tell you another thing, this universe is whack; I lost it this morning, when I was walking on my dream path.

Faces staring at me, in this cold world; there was a moment of decree, by their shadowy twirl.

With their shady hammer, their crooked smiles; I began to stammer, I began to fall in denial.

They didn't see me, for what I wanted to be; they would let me free, only if I started to bleed.

The shadows came from the inside, they walked me up to the gallows; I swallowed my pride, and I was gone by the night.

Word.

DOWN
v
ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE PEOPLE DEAF D:<

Halindir responds:

Maaaybe it needs to be turned down a tiny little bit : E
BUT SHHH!

Thanks for the review AA-MAN

Ke$ha- Tik Tok(RAV3N Mix) Ke$ha- Tik Tok(RAV3N Mix)

Lol .. Somebody voted a 1 .. Hahaa ....

This song is fucking great . Whoever voted a 1 needs to be dipped in acid . D:
This is awesome, great remix . Maybe people don't like the REAL song . So they take it out on this . Awesome man . ^-^ ! 5/5 10/10 . (Maybe that guy just likes dick shaped numbers)

DJRAV3N responds:

thx for the review. I concur about the acid 100% haha.

Edit (Padlock Rmx, BL Edition) Edit (Padlock Rmx, BL Edition)

Wow . O.O

I never saw you making THIS kind of music . This is awesome ! . Shit man, keep this up . Glitch makes everyone it's bitch . 5/5 10/10 . Gotta love your genuine style .

Laser Tears of Science Laser Tears of Science

O.O

It's like an ice jungle . I can see a bunch of blizzards, obstacles, and very annoying enemies floating above taking away your health points when you are down to about two lives from the previous difficult levels . A game that changes as you move across the levels . I would love to see a game like that . The final segment of this song being the boss of this winter forest . 5/5 10/10 . Great damn job .

GameBalance responds:

thanks :)

Autumn Salad Autumn Salad

I DARE SOMEONE TO F WITH U

This is amazing . You are really good at catching my attention, this is so atmospheric . I love this, I love the name, I bet you felt this and came up with it from the bottom of your well . Keep making music like this, I bet you will become a great ambient musician . nobody should not appreciate this, this is so claming, and soothing, people need to stop voting high for the stereotype music , and appreciate the ''pure'' music .. I love this, seriously MAKE MORE . ^_^ DOWNLOADING . 5/5 10/10 .

Prisoner - The Junkyard Prisoner - The Junkyard

Not as atmospheric .

I feel that you could of added more depth to this piece, it is still good, but it's lacking something .. I think you should of added faint piano keys in the beginning .
Phantom like feeling, you know ? ^-^ 5/5 8/10 .

KKSlider60 responds:

That's the "light" version of The Junkyard. The "heavier" one is coming soon ;)

Prisoner - Truth Prisoner - Truth

It's very atmospheric .

Great job . I really liked this . Very ambient-industrial-esque . My favorite kind of music . The music that represents the true face of this world . ^-^; 5/5 9/10 .

KKSlider60 responds:

Heh, indeed bro, indeed. I saw some videos before that kind of shocked me... Humanity can be so twisted and cruel.
Thanks for your words, have a special day ^^

Orion [mini-cover] Orion [mini-cover]

Wow, everyone below me but llPhase .

Are so blind .. This is perfectly fine . How dare thy decline such beautiful whispers . What is wrong with humans today, they don't think with their hearts, their soul, nor their eyes .. They speak through their world, which is utterly selfish . I can hear the work you put into this, I really liked the fade in . Seriously, our human race needs to step up . I can't wait til another race is discovered and they CAN work TOGETHER and that wil lbe the only reason why they would be able to over power us, but we wil lose, because our race is ignorant . ^_^ 5/5 10/10
?

KKSlider60 responds:

Thank you my friend for your precious words of wisdom. :)
KKS

Breeze (KK Slider) Breeze (KK Slider)

WOW !

This song would stop anyone from wanting to masturbate or kill, or some other extreme agenda . The flow you represented is mere genious . It's so beautiful, and fluent . You really should make more of this . It's so beautiful . ^^ 5/5 10/10
({Aphotic Athanasy})

KKSlider60 responds:

Thanks mate, great review from you, as always. :'D